Supercell is a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul, and Shanghai. Its games are available for tablets and smartphones using both Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android operating systems. Since its founding in 2010, Supercell has brought four games to the market – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, and Clash Royale. CodeSquad will show you how to set up a Clash Of Clans Private Server and step away from the competition with unlimited resources and gems!
Clash of Clans is thus a simple game, but that’s more of a strength than a weakness. It’s simple enough to provide quick, painless matches on an iPhone in an idle moment, and there are enough different units to choose from in the battle mode to make playing against other players endlessly rewarding. Best of all, the option to fight against NPC goblins gives Clash of Clans a small edge over similar strategy games that rely almost entirely on player-versus-player combat.”
Creating Clash Of Clans Private Server!
In this tutorial, we will be showing you to set up the server for both Android and iOS. So, this is how your private server would look :
- Download the latest Clash of Clans server files from here.
- Open/Extract the downloaded (RAR) file, then open the folder.
- Open the .exe file to start the Clash of Clans server.
- Open your RUN Window (Windows button + R) then enter cmd for going to Command Prompt.
- Typing IP config then press Enter.
- At Ethernet adapter, Local Area Connection line, copy and remember your IPv4 address.
- Follow these steps to join the CoC Private Server:
For Android Devices
For iOS Users
That’s pretty much it. Neat enough, huh? Please leave your views and queries, we’ll be glad to answer them.